Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Beginning

Welcome to my new blog. This is something I have wanted to start for sometime, but have been unable to find the time to get it going. As many people close to me know, I am always sharing funny stories about my kids. Everytime another story takes place, I think to myself, "I need to have a blog to write this in." So this morning, as I am getting Joel and Will dressed for school, Natalie picks up the alarm clock and says, "Mom, this alarm clock says that it is time for Will to go to school." Will chimes in and tells her that it reads 7:20 AM. Natalie continues to argue with him and he finally says, "Geez! You need to start learnin woman!" I was quite taken aback by his comment and reminded him that it is disrespectful to address a girl as "woman" even his 3 year old little sister.
I know many that would enjoy this story (especially Butcher!), so it gave me the kick in the rear to get this blog thing going. Keep checking back, I will try to update daily as fun stories come up. I will also take requests if any of you have a story in mind that you would like me to post.

3 comments:

gootie said...

Heidi, very nice, thanks for sharing!

Joni

Marge said...

Great looking blog, Heidi! Can't wait to see all the great things you will post!

Mr. D said...

Your neighbors down the street at 1991 Heuring Road are impressed! Nice job, Heidi!