Monday, February 18, 2008

Old Man Winter



I remember as a kid the winters seemed to be so much more exciting. I would often comment to friends that I missed the winters I remembered as a kid. No school for a couple of days and spend it outside building snowmen, snow forts and sledding. Well, my wish came true. We got slammed with 9 inches of snow yesterday with a 1-2 more inches expected today. We do not have as much as my dear friends and family in the Madison area. Madison broke its record snow fall last week already. The boys have school today and are hoping it will be warm enough to have recess outside so they can enjoy the snow.
I took the picture of them in front of the house this morning. It seems funny that the snow piles are taller than they are.

1 comment:

Mr. D said...

It's amazing the amount of snow you guys have been getting. We haven't had any significant snow here since Christmas and Wisconsin keeps getting slammed over and over and over. Go figure.

Cute pix, as always!

Best,
Mark